Foster Children Bursary Program
Storwell is offering an annual bursary of $2,000 in support of foster children to help them attend post-secondary schools and to offer a hand up as they make their way forward in life.
The award is non-renewable, but candidates are welcome to apply for it once a year. The successful candidate is an active member of their community, has excellent grades and displays financial need.
- Applicant must have been a foster child with either CCAS or CAS or similar official Canadian foster care program and agrees to having the above organization verify the
- Will be enrolled as a full-time student at a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada as of Sept
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Applicant must be 24 years of age or less at the time of application
- Winner agrees to having his/her name, photo and post secondary institution displayed on our
Application available at http://storwell.com/bursary-application/
To be considered, simply fill out our application, email a copy of your most recent academic transcript as well as proof of citizenship to firstname.lastname@example.org.