SGS Recreation Fee Exemption

Graduate students who are not studying or doing research on the St. John’s Campus at any time during a semester will be eligible to confirm their status (see link below) and have it verified by their Academic Unit. Once Financial Services has received the completed verification, individual graduate students will have their fee reversed.

Use the link on the SGS site, at the bottom of the page, to download the exemption form or use our link.

NOTE: Send the completed form to your Academic Unit, NOT the GSU.

Recreation fee exemption (link to the SGS Recreation fee exemption webpage)

Graduate Recreation Fee Exemption Form (direct link to the form, PDF file)

SGS change of status form

Change of Status Form (direct link to the form, PDF file)

Other important forms

Please refer to the Forms for Current Students section of the SGS website.